Carbon Monoxide Poisoning


IF YOU’RE SITTING IN YOUR HOME AND YOU HAVE A “DULL HEADACHE” AND FEEL A LITTLE DIZZY — YOU MIGHT BE SUFFERING FROM “CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING”. WE SHOULD BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SYMPTOMS OF “C-O POISONING” ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF YEAR WHILE OUR FURNACES ARE ON. THE BEST DEFENSE — IS TO BE AWARE OF THE SYMPTOMS. AND KEEP A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR IN YOUR HOME. THEY DON’T COST A LOT… AND YOU CAN PICK ONE UP AT THE HARDWARE STORE OR ANY OF THE BIG RETAILERS LIKE -K-MART- OR – WALMART-. FIRST RESPONDERS TELL US — IT’S A GOOD IDEA TO KEEP A COUPLE OF THESE IN YOUR HOME. TODD GROSSE, PAPILLION FIRE DEPARTMENT SAYS, ” HAVING A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR IN YOUR HOME IS VITAL. CARBON MONOXIDE IS AN ODORLESS GAS IN HIGH ENOUGH LEVELS IT CAN BE LETHAL SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE A FUNCTIONING CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR IN YOUR HOME AND HAVE IT TESTED MONTHLY” OTHER SIGNS THAT YOU MIGHT BE SUFFERING FROM CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING INCLUDE — – NAUSEA, – CONFUSION – AND BLURRED VISION. JOE —

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *