Couple found dead in carbon monoxide poisoning inside home


INVESTIGATORS HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CHARGE HIM. THEY WILL SEND THE EVIDENCE TO A GRAND JURY. SADLY, A COUPLE IN THEIR 60s WAS FOUND DEAD. CARBON MONOXIDE APPEARS TO BE THE REASON. EUGENE AND DIANA PERRY WERE FOUND IN THEIR HOME. GIANNA, WE KNOW THE VICTIM’S SON IS DOING OKAY, RIGHT? Reporter: THAT IS RIGHT. 44-YEAR-OLD THADEUS GREEN IS LISTED IN GOOD CONDITION. AFTER THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION POLICE SAY PARENTS WERE USING THEIR OVEN TO HEAT THE HOME. IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, A SILENT KILLER. WHEN LESLIE NEIL ONES ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE FATHER OF HER CHILDREN SHE WEPT TO CHECK. AFTER TEN MINUTES OF BANGING ON DOOR AND WINDOWS, 44-YEAR-OLD THADEUS GREEN CAME TO THE DOOR. HE WAS DELEER USE AND DIDN’T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON. HE WAS DAZED AND SAT DOWN ON THE COUCH. WHEN I LOOKED IN AND SEEN IT, I RAN BACK OUTSIDE AND, YOU KNOW, I CALLED 9-1-1. AT THAT POINT I WENT INSIDE AND BROUGHT HIM OUTSIDE. LESLIE FOUND GREEN’S MOTHER AND HUSBAND, PERRY, WERE BOTH DEAD. INVESTIGATORS SAY THEIR BODIES WERE DISCOVERED IN TWO SEPARATE ROOMS. PETER WAS IN BED. DON’T LOOK LIKE HE WAS UNDER NO STRAIN OR NOTHING LIKE THAT. DIANE — MS. GREEN WAS — SHE WAS — HAD GOT UP AND WAS ON THE FLOOR. Reporter: GREEN WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL. INVESTIGATORS BELIEVE THEY ALL SUFFERED CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING. WE BELIEVE THEY WERE PROBABLY USING THEIR GAS APPLIANCE TO HEAT THEIR HOME THROUGH THE NIGHT. INVESTIGATORS SAY THE HOME DID NOT HAVE A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR. REPORTING LIVE, GIANNA

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *