What is Carbon Monoxide Poisoning? -Wisconsin Carbon Monoxide Attorney Randy Rozek


Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, deadly gas that can be emitted from combustion burning
devices. Unfortunately in my experience in my practice, I have seen way too many
situations involving carbon monoxide exposure and as a result carbon
monoxide poisoning… which can be deadly. The symptoms of carbon monoxide
poisoning or exposure are very similar to flu-like symptoms. So individuals that
are experiencing these symptoms of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, fatigue, and
drowsiness often think they have food poisoning or the flu and they
simply lay down. This can be deadly. If you feel that you may have carbon
monoxide poisoning it’s important that you immediately seek fresh air and call 911. The fire department maintains carbon monoxide detectors.
They can detect whether there is carbon monoxide in your home, in your
hotel room, in your place of work, wherever you may be. It is important
to notify everyone else that there may be a carbon monoxide exposure and get
the authorities involved, Many of the symptoms associated with carbon monoxide
poisoning develop over time, so if you simply go to the emergency room after
your exposure and you are sent home, there are good chances that you’re going to have
ongoing new symptoms develop over a matter of days and weeks. So it is
important to follow an experienced medical professional. Unfortunately there are not a
lot of doctors who have experience handling carbon monoxide
exposure and the resulting symptoms. So you need a lawyer that knows the medical
community. You need a lawyer who knows the doctors that know how to identify and treat these symptoms.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *